Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Unpopular Places To Get Dresses

Reader Communication by Frank

I released it in full letter and the original.

Hi Ramiro,
today I decided to send you a few words to publish.
There is still, the good people who work for others and do good. Their time to give others and not for purely wirtschftlicher consideration act. You're still such a
Thanks Ramiro!

You're a good person and I personally thank you for it.
But I also see the downside of too much selflessness. You make everything in the context of wanting to help people who are interested in Panama, or with a small pension in Panama want to live.

Nowhere on the internet I've found something equal. No one makes a living in another European country that way. Actually worth it? Do you get you for that?

nicht.Die I think people want everything for free that's the trend and it is getting worse, not anywhere I once read a word of praise for you or you get those letters? That is a full time job which you're doing, so many tips and advice from a real Kenners.Das what you write, people want to know really.

With Norberto you start new projects in October, a lot of work, I think that's really the one you toll.Glaubst thanks you mean? No, I have been here in the forum not a word of thanks read.
I guess you belong to a generation that is dying out.
people think in their buying behavior is not to support or humanity.

information must cost money otherwise they are when you speak wertlos.Und irgentwo of an hourly wage of € 7, is the need falsch.Du € 70 and more require that people understand, because they think that is expensive, is also good. do

People want to think no plot of 1000m2 for 4800 € you because, there's something rotten dran.Das same property by the broker, buy for 40000 € nicht.Dein offer you your free service gives you only Misstrauen.Leg rather than up in the sun for People appreciate your use of the personal matter not and do not understand.

I will, as announced in November returned to Panama to come and pick me and my friend a lot, I told you so on my last visit in May, for these lands will be the broker offered for prices that 3to 5 times higher . But then you had no recommendation for a Grundstück.Ich the know, I know you have and appreciate you gelernt.Aber I am sorry that you have with your wirst.Ok selfless honesty does not work, I may be wrong, the better.
Happy
Frank (Frankfurt / M)

0 comments:

Post a Comment