Saturday, April 17, 2010

Urine Is Stuck In My Urethra

As I was one day in April for the first time in New Zealand ...



After three great days of holiday in Singapore and the promising announcements of Mark (I do not know what was about to take them seriously), I can confirm now that it's really nice here. In the statement, "The people there are all so nice," I just could not imagine anything. Now I know that you are involved already at the airport from the guy at passport control in a personal interview and left the supermarket is the only not quite as unripe avocado gets without a single negative remark falls.
We live in a nice hostel with lovely Veranda in the most stylish part of town and overlooking the city skyline. Have a look around us today in Auckland, solar tank, bought sensible outdoor clothes in Kathmandu and are set on the ferry to Devonport, to sit and watch from there back to Auckland.

Christine


0 comments:

Post a Comment