Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pokemon Diamond Mac Rom

Thank you - Multumesc - teshekür elderim

Thank you all for your thumb press, finally I have this test behind me. Unfortunately we have not received the results. It was really hard, we got first a few grammatical tasks, then we had to write an essay about my Experiences at Concordia. As our teacher much on Proverbs (sayings) is that they wanted to know from us for 10 proverbs and have explained. Proverb is a beautiful example
Toti oamenii zâmbesc in aceeaşi Limba! - All people smile in the same language. Then we had to
read and translate a Romanian text, and retell the contents before our Doamna Profesoara us asked a few questions.
beaten 3 hours long, the entire test - because I had spoken the last and got the heaviest and longest text to read. Now I'm just curious about the result.

I was now with Mary also volunteers for the summer responsible. Together we have the fence next to our Casa Judah embellished. First we went to the sand, prime, then to the green and then we painted it and the people above Proverb - Toti oamenii zâmbesc in aceeaşi Limba! We have chosen this Proverb, because it fits very well with the Casa Judah - because the second name of the house is pentru tineri europeni - for the European youth.
now I'm concentrating now once again learn Turkish, we are preparing a play and music is as always very important! We sing this song right now in German, English, Romanian, Turkish and Roma language.
Otherwise, I'm really looking forward to the visit to Turkey, we 19 July will begin. For one week we will explore in small groups on foot or hitch a part of the country. We'll start in Pamutsak, just next to it is Ephesus. We are virtually at the footsteps of St. Paul the Apostle and visit the 7 cities of the Apocalypse.
to equal the return from Turkey, I am from the 5th August with Julia (Mitvolontärin) and Carina and Gerlinde 2 friends of mine go from book 12 days through the country.
from Iasi, Bacau, Roman, we go to Cluj, Sibiu, Brasov and the Danube Delta, we want to visit. I am very pleased with the visit of Gerlinde and Carina - my first "second visit" this year.
Greetings to all I think about very you

Goodbye - La Revedere - Güle Güle

0 comments:

Post a Comment