Sunday, June 7, 2009

Black Stool Or Black Urine

volunteer meeting

Yesterday had We CONCORDIA volunteers this year our 2nd Volunteer meeting. It was very nice to be together again with everyone.
After musical start in which we German and Romanian songs are sung, went there to look back. A review of the time spent on the many relationships, moments, experiences and adventures.
Then we looked forward to the time remaining and Ruth asked ourselves what we want and can still move - which will make for a final project each.

Since I've worked in Lazar in the kitchen and here in the House of Judah and not so easy with the quantities and the recipes, I had the idea to make a cookbook. I will try from the teachers of the farm, COC and the cook to get recipes from Lazar. Since I myself have already tried a couple of Romanian courts are also occur in it and of course, Austrian courts. Of course, the recipe for true Vorarlberg Cheese dumplings come in the book.

We then made another puzzle rally in our neighborhood before we all met in the Capela to pray. So much work obviously makes hungry and so we enjoyed a barbecue on the roof very much. Typical Romanian Mici and of course there were other delights.

Before the meeting we were given the task of a special meeting with a child or young person down. I wrote the following:

this time I find it not easy to write this report. For many children and young people to me in those eight months, close to my heart. In Lazar, the Sf. Paul and here in the Casa Judah. We have experienced a lot together and learned. But then I looked at my photo folders a little more, and then I noticed the following:
a special experience I had in November, Marian Lazar.
I worked at the time in the kitchen, which I really liked very much. I knew with all the stuff even if they were not always easy.

One day I was homesick and cried. I arrived in the afternoon in the kitchen to my service to connect and Marian looked so swollen from crying with my eyes.
He embraced me immediately and began to cry also. What made it worse for me. Then asked He tell me, what is going on, why I am sad that someone has done something.
I told him, "Mi-e dor de Familia mea" Then he smiled at me and said: "De ce"
And he also said, you do not have to be sad. You now have a family here. I looked at him in disbelief and surprise.

He said: "Look, I am your man (which he would have liked), the father is your father and your sister Ruth. And Constantin, Ionut, Mia and all the others here are your brothers and sisters. "
I had to laugh a little now.
And I was first realized what I had in my life for happiness and, had I a was allowed to grow up and live large family and.
addition, he said to me, look at your real family is not there, but they are in your heart. Just as mine is with me.

So I am a little ashamed that I cried because I knew that Marian had no family - but actually he has a family - the Concordia family.
That day I was homesick for the last time!
I came to Casa Sf Paul and Marian did not see that often. In early January, but we went on a trip to Brasov and at the station we met Marian. I was very concerned to see him like that and could hardly say anything.
He was flown out from the Lazar because he was drunk crisis.
Well we saw him on the street and this time he was ashamed. He almost did not give us a hand, kept saying I do not want you to see me like that! I'm stinky and dirty. He also had been drinking. But I hugged him and said that does not matter, we're friends!
moment is now Marian is back in Lazar and I hope for a long time, because I think he a great person and friend.

Not only does it to me in these months very close to my heart, I've found here in Romania very many new friends and together we have experienced a lot!

Every day in the Capela we thank God in prayer for our friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment